Work Culture of HRDC
- Strict adherence to the norms and guidelines of UGC in the conduct of programmes.
- Time bound decisions to execute the work of preparing and supplying the reading material to the participants.
- Strict observance of core values namely commitment, devotion, punctuality, humility, co-operation and tolerance.
- Effecting change in learning through practical work and setting personal examples.
- Adoption of eclectic approach in dealing with the pedagogical problems faced by teachers at different levels of complexities.
- Providing computer awareness programme to the participants of refresher courses and orientation programmes.
- Adopting participative approach in the conduct of programmes and running of college-HRDC.
- For developing tolerance and appreciation for multi-culture of India, cultural shows and cultural evenings are organized.
Extension Work of HRDC
- In order to sensitize the participants to the needs and problems of the community, the HRDC takes the participants to the rural settings and asks them to reflect.
- Participants are taken to museums, zoo, institutes, blind homes and orphanage for getting first hand exposure to the problems of under privileged sections.
- Participants' visits to environmentally sensitive areas and seeking their participation in removing environmental pollution are organized.
- Participants of refresher course in environment organize exhibitions to make the masses aware of increasing pollution and various measures to control it.
- Participants are required to complete a project during all courses which is based on field study.
- The Human Resource Development Centre has helped different departments in reviewing and revising their curriculum at under-graduate and post-graduate courses by way of supplying the feedback received from the teachers attending refresher courses and orientation programmes
- Whenever approached, the Human Resource Development Centre has organized discussion groups for finalizing the curriculum.