Instructions for online courses:
1. The candidates before joining any programme ensure proper internet connectivity and data usage of about 3GB per day to have live streaming of all sessions.
2. The registration fee for the course is Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)(non-refundable) to be paid through online payment mode after his/her selection.
3. E-certificate will be issued to the participants on successful completion of the course.
4. Candidates will apply only through link given against the programme in schedule.
5. Selection will be done as per UGC guidelines and as adopted by HRDC, HPU, Shimla.
6. Attendance is mandatory for all sessions, failing which certificates shall not be given.
7. Link will be provided well before start the session.
8. The number of participants shall be as per UGC norms maximum up to 40.
9. Intimation of selection to the participants shall be given through e-mail.
10. Timing of Technical Sessions shall be as below:-
Warming-up Session: (i) 9.45 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. (Yoga & Meditation)
(ii) 10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (Reflection of previous day)
I 10.30 a.m. to 12:00 noon II 12.00 noon to 01.30 p.m.
III 02.00 p.m. to 03.30 p.m. IV 03.30 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.