Tourism Development Journal
IVS Journal : Tourism Development Journal - Guidelines
TOURISM DEVELOPMENT JOURNAL is a referred tourism research Journal focusing on academic perspectives in Tourism. Emphasizing an integrated approach to tourism in terms of tourism being an inter-disciplinary field, the journal focuses on various aspects of tourism like, management, tourism planning, particular forms of tourism (adventure, religious, ethnic, cultural, conventional, wilderness, heritage etc), tourism and environment relationship, sustainable tourism development and tourism policy making. Papers on any aspect related to tourism are encouraged for this journal.
The objective of journal is to have a comprehensive collection in various areas related to tourism management and development and to disseminate knowledge and information on tourism.
The journal has the condition for publication that manus submitted to this journal should not have been published or will not be simultaneously published elsewhere.
The editors reserve the right to edit the contributions or send them back to the authors for alteration. Thereafter the publication of the papers will be subject to the final approval of the editorial board comprising members from within and outside of India.
All submissions should be prepared according to the following structure
- Main articles should not exceed 5000 words.
- First sheet: Title, subtitle (if desired), author’s name, affiliation, postal address, telephone, fax number and email. Respective affiliations and addresses of co-authors should be indicated.
- Second sheet; Abstract of 300 words with at least 3 keywords.
- Subsequence sheets: Main body of text should be in the following structure
Background (Literature Review)
Finding and Discussion
- All referencing is required to be done starting with surnames in alphabetical order and needs to strictly as per attached APA 6 format style (example attached). Proper note should be kept of using Small and Capital letter cases and use of punctuation, strictly as per APA 6 guidelines attached.
- Tables and Figures must be included in the text. Tables should be in Times New Roman 11pt.
- The abbreviations and terminology should be fully spelt out and defined when first used in text.