Shimla Management Journal
Shimla Management Journal is being published since 2001. The journal having ISSN 2320 – 0154 is a peer reviewed annual journal in management. Our objective is to encourage and provide national publication for research scholars, researchers, thinkers and professionals. We welcome original un-published researches, articles, survey, review papers and book reviews from all over.
We encourage you to contribute your valuable thoughts and research for publication on relevant issues in management, business, economic environment and corporate world by the month of November. The journal focuses on applied, empirical and inter-disciplinary research. The selected papers are published in the forth coming issue annually in the month of December.
Guidelines for Contributors: -
- The manus should be neatly typed in double space, in MS-Word and be submitted through the email ID and in CD along with one hard copy on A4 size paper.
- The manu should not exceed 20 pages including tables, graphs, footnotes, references and bibliography in the standard format in black & white only. The cited material in the manu should be properly acknowledged.
- The non-mathematical abstract of the article not exceeding 200 words should be submitted along with the article.
- The author need to submit a declaration that the work is original and has neither been submitted nor published elsewhere.
- Copyright of all accepted papers for publication and use in any form will vest with Shimla Management Journal (SMJ), HP University, Shimla – 171005.
- The manus that are not accepted for publication by reviewers will not be sent back to the authors.
- All communications regarding the publication should be addressed to the Editor, Shimla Management Journal (SMJ), Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla – 171005, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format of the Paper: Font type: Times New Roman, Title: 14 (Bold & Title case), Heading: 12(Bold & Capital), Sub-Heading: 12 (Bold), Abstract & References 10(Italics); i.e. Kaushal S L, (2006); “Business Ethics”, Deep & Deep Publications, New Delhi, pp …….