Accounts – I Section
Details of work of Accounts-I Section are given as under:
Salaries: Salary-Teaching, Non teaching, R.C. Dharamshala, H.P. University Centre for Evening Studies. Redrawls- GPF,CPF,CPS, Thrift & Credit Society, Income Tax, Festival Advance, Warm clothing advance, Quarter rent, Group Insurance, Welfare fund, Car loan, House Building Loan, Bank Loan, Pension, Gratuity etc. ADA arrears, Pay fixation arrears, Pay revision arrears, Increment arrears ,Recovery of HPL/EQL, Payment of daily paid staff/contingent staff, Over Time of Pool, Maintenance of register of House Building loans, Car and Scooter loans, Calculation of Income Tax, Getting Declaration of Income forms, issue of form no.16
Sending Quarterly Income Tax returns, Reconciliation with Income Tax Authorities as required
Bank Loans, Honorarium to Chairmen, Directors, Entries of payments and checking of scripts etc. paid to the teaching, non teaching staff., Guest Faculty payments., Re-employment to University staff, Audit Paras
- Payment to Retirees: Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Welfare fund, Ex gratia, payments etc.
- TA/DA: TA/DA to examiners of all teaching departments, outsiders, insiders, COE wing, University staff, AERC, CCS, RC Dharamshala, spot payments and HPUCES. Governing Bodies- Executive Council, University Court, Finance Committee, RDC, Building Committee.Unassigned grant (UGC)- Advances and adjustments. TA/DA advances and adjustments to all colleges affiliated to the University. Audit paras
- Medical claims: Medical Bills of University Staff, Medical Bills of Retirees Teaching and Non-Teaching, Medical Advances and adjustments thereof
- Information under RTI Act pertaining to the Branch.
- Festival & Warm Clothing Advance
Attending to notices of Income Tax Department currently received for the year 2005-06,2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10 & 2010-11.